Welcome to the Lavender Lime Shoppe!

Welcome to the Lavender Lime Shoppe!
I hope you can find something that I can customize just for you.
Ordering from the Lavender Lime Shoppe is flexible, fast, easy, cheaper than a big box store, and your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you don't see what you want here, let me know and I will do my best to design it!
***In most cases you can change the size, font, direction, background, and colors to your liking. Go here to see the many options!***
Prices for the digital file emailed to you:
Item with Lavender Lime Photography pictures that I still have on file: $8
Item with your picture: $10
Cards without pictures: $6
On a CD: Add $2
Mailed to you: Add $1.50
I can also order actual prints--check with me for current pricing.
*Remember, all photo sessions with Lavender Lime Photography include one free card, collage or announcement!

Transitioning…

You will have to excuse the changes in the LLP Shoppe for awhile.  I’m changing the way I post items available, to make it easier for you to find a certain style or type of card, announcement or collage that you’d like.  In the meantime, please browse by the categories found on the right.  ------>