Welcome to the Lavender Lime Shoppe!

Welcome to the Lavender Lime Shoppe!
I hope you can find something that I can customize just for you.
Ordering from the Lavender Lime Shoppe is flexible, fast, easy, cheaper than a big box store, and your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you don't see what you want here, let me know and I will do my best to design it!
***In most cases you can change the size, font, direction, background, and colors to your liking. Go here to see the many options!***
Prices for the digital file emailed to you:
Item with Lavender Lime Photography pictures that I still have on file: $8
Item with your picture: $10
Cards without pictures: $6
On a CD: Add $2
Mailed to you: Add $1.50
I can also order actual prints--check with me for current pricing.
*Remember, all photo sessions with Lavender Lime Photography include one free card, collage or announcement!

Subway Art Collages

If you like the subway art trend that is so hot right now, you will love this little collection of collages!

Choose:

*Personalization of the name(s).  Due to the nature of personalization, your collage may look a little different based on size and number of names.

*In some cases the fonts.

*The background color.  (Text will be the color(s) shown.)

*Sizes available: 8x10, 11x14, 16x20.  Special sizes available upon request for $2 more.

Family Subway 1iFamily Subway 2i

Child 3 SubwayChild 5 Subway

scout 1 copyYW1i