Welcome to the Lavender Lime Shoppe!

Welcome to the Lavender Lime Shoppe!
I hope you can find something that I can customize just for you.
Ordering from the Lavender Lime Shoppe is flexible, fast, easy, cheaper than a big box store, and your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you don't see what you want here, let me know and I will do my best to design it!
***In most cases you can change the size, font, direction, background, and colors to your liking. Go here to see the many options!***
Prices for the digital file emailed to you:
Item with Lavender Lime Photography pictures that I still have on file: $8
Item with your picture: $10
Cards without pictures: $6
On a CD: Add $2
Mailed to you: Add $1.50
I can also order actual prints--check with me for current pricing.
*Remember, all photo sessions with Lavender Lime Photography include one free card, collage or announcement!

Chalkboard and Banner Announcements/Invites

Use these trendy cards to invite your guests to a party, celebrate a grad, or announce a new little one!

Choose:

*Flags
      -Solid color or designed. 
      -Color scheme.
     -Bent a little or more straight.
     -All the same color/design, or all different.  (Patterns will vary based on your colors.)

*Fonts and wording.

*4x6, 4x8, or 5x7 available.

 

chalk board 1 boy copy

chalk board merged flagschalk board 1 copy